Hair has always been a subject of conversation in the world. If you look through history, thousands of women and men for that matter were extremely passionate about how kept their hair was. So much so that many people went to lengths of buying wigs to hide hideous(or lack of) hair.
In the world today, times have not truly changed. Many societies are enveloped by natural beauty and fashion and will go to extreme lengths to ensure the mythological appearance of perfection. This image and perception are quickly tainted by the unwanted, thick, or unappealing hair. As a result, millions of people suffer a lack of self-esteem or confidence due to tiny little follicles. One solution- electrolysis at home as a method for permanent hair removal.
What is electrolysis?
To solve these problems, in 1875, a new form of science was invented that would forever change the world. That science is known as electrolysis, where men and women alike can finally permanently remove distasteful hair in efforts to maximize their beauty. At the core, electrolysis is simply a procedure or method that an individual can undergo to remove hair through the process of a low-current stream of electricity through a needle. The goal of the process is to essentially destroy each individual hair follicle and the opportunity to ever generate more hairs in the future.
How effective is electrolysis?
When an individual is going to be performing or scheduling an electrolysis appointment, there are a couple of important things to take into consideration. One of these factors is how effective the procedure is. Now, if you are thinking that after one simple treatment or procedure all hair will disappear, you are mistaken. The reality is, the entire procedure will completely depend upon your individual hair follicles. For an example, some people have hair follicles that grow faster than others and require double or triple treatments in order to permanently remove or stunt the growth of the hairs permanently.
While it is not guaranteed how many sessions or procedures that one will go through, on an estimate, most people only require one treatment per week until all hairs are removed. Be sure to clear this up with your doctor or with yourself prior to the procedure.
Try Some Puffs For FREE
We're Giving Makeup Puffs away for FREE to all of our subscribers! What are you waiting for?
What are the risks and benefits of the procedure?
Before you can schedule your appointment or buy your home machine, it’s important to weigh the risks and benefits of the electrolysis treatments you are about to do. Electrolysis is an extremely large decision that should not be taken lightly. With numerous risks and also countless benefits, take the time to discover what option is best for you.
- The procedure can be one of the most painful experiences that people experience in their lifetime. Many times, individuals that seek a professional for professional electrolysis will have an opportunity to measure the pain to see if it’s manageable.
- One major risk of electrolysis is that one’s skin might actually become discolored. This normally happens for people with sensitive skin. The reason behind this is that the procedure can cause the skin to alter its pigmentation.
- Another common risk of the procedure is that due to the nature of it, it will cause scars, swelling, and bruising. Due to this, it’s of high importance to take care of the areas to prevent any infections.
- If you fear permanent scarring or pitting, electrolysis may not be for you. This procedure does carry the risk of permanently damaging one’s skin through scarring areas or pitting. What is shocking about this is that these both will not show up for nearly 6 months AFTER the procedure.
- In comparison to other hair removal procedures, electrolysis is one of the only procedures that requires no maintenance since the hair follicles are removed. In other words, once your procedures are complete, all you need to do is treat the scars and your hairless skin will by shining and glimmering in no time.
- Electrolysis is a procedure that anyone can get. On top of this, electrolysis is not limited to specific areas like the face. One can get the procedure done across all body parts.
- This procedure is easily one of the oldest and most researched methods for proven hair removal. With that, there are years upon years of clinical research proving its safety and advantages for consumers.
- Out of all of the different hair removal procedures, electrolysis is known to be the LEAST painful of them all. This is quite dependent upon one’s pain tolerance.
Why is it better to get a professional procedure?
In a do-it-yourself culture, many people are beginning to bring the electrolysis procedure home with numerous home electrolysis machines being developed and sold through different markets such as Amazon. This presents an opportunity for numerous consumers as home electrolysis devices are one-time purchases, meaning you do not need to spend any more money. On top of this, with an at-home electrolysis machine, anyone can perform the procedure for cheaper and with more privacy compared to professional electrolysis done in a clinic. While the convenience of being able to perform the procedure at home seems quite favorable, a professional procedure, while costlier, is arguably the better option for safety and the skin’s health.
It’s important to consider that when booking a professional electrologist to perform the procedure, they are utilizing the more elite equipment available to perform the procedure. While there are impressive machines available online, none of them can perform nor ensure the quality of an electrologist’s machine. In fact, many of these machines cannot perform at the same voltage as professional machines, making them less effective.
Moreover, many companies and reviewers have mentioned the idea that tweezing is most likely the safer alternative to home procedures. Since the machines are lower in quality, the risks of scarring and permanent damage are also higher. Do not risk infections or discoloration – weigh your options. Rather than risking performing the procedure at home, the benefits of hiring a professional significantly outweigh the costs. So when you opt to do it at home, make sure to get the best home electrolysis hair removal tool there is.
Types of Home Electrolysis Machines
There are two types of home electrolysis kits: the probe and transdermal machines.
Probe Home Electrolysis
This type of home electrolysis machine utilizes a probe that transfers an electrical current into the hair follicle destroy it. However, this electrolysis hair removal machine poses some risks such as scarring and skin damage if the probe is inserted incorrectly.
Transdermal Home Electrolysis
Another type of home hair electrolysis is the Transdermal electrolysis hair removal. This has been frowned upon. Some home electrolysis reviews state that it can be considered a scam because it claims to provide permanent hair removal through an electric current applied directly to the skin. However, this proves no scientific data. There is no proof that the hair follicle is being destroyed.
Therefore, many refer to the probe type as the best home electrolysis machine.
Top 4 Home Electrolysis Machines of 2017
This is your ultimate guide to three of the Best Home Electrolysis Kits Reviewed. Furthermore, these are the Best Home Electrolysis Hair Removal Tools in the market today.
There are not many home electrolysis machines that are available today that are considered budget-friendly. Many of the machines that are available that are budget-friendly are most often scams or quite useless. In fact, if one is to take the time to read the reviews of many different home electrolysis machines under $100, many people report the machine being a scam or ineffective. It pays to take time to read home electrolysis hair removal reviews online.
This is NOT the case for well-reviewed Clean n Easy Deluxe Electrolysis home machine from One Touch Ultra. This simplistic one-touch home electrolysis machine is perfect for the individual who is seeking a more simple and small electrolysis procedure. With a sleek white design with a mere dial to control the intensity of the procedure, this machine puts you in charge of your procedure. Let’s take a look at what makes this machine stand out from the rest.
- The Clean n Easy Deluxe Electrolysis Machine has the capabilities of some of the most expensive machines on the market. This machine has the option to customize the intensity with the mere touch of a dial.
- One Touch Ultra created a home electrolysis machine with simple, slim, and small stylus, instead of pins or needles, that can easily destroy hair follicles while minimizing the amount of pain or sensitivity.
- This is the perfect introduction home electrolysis machine for individuals that have never tried electrolysis before. If you are interested in getting a full-procedure done, it may be worth trying this machine to see how much you enjoy it.
No products found.
No products found.
If the Clean n Easy Deluxe Electrolysis home machine was too basic for your needs, you might want to consider looking at the Electrolyse Automatique Standard 22kv Electrolysis Machine. This is, without question, one of the best and most professional electrolysis machines that are available for regular customers to buy according to those who write the best home electrolysis hair removal reviews. While the price tag is justifiable by the quality of the procedure, one can anticipate paying a professional’s price tag to buy this product. Ironically, this machine is often found in different salons for permanent hair removal. If you want to bring permanent hair removal into the home, it begins here.
Known as one of the best electrolysis machines available today, this Galvanic Electrolysis Hair Removal machine comes packed with a list of impressive features and accessories that makes this purchase worthwhile. Let’s take a look at what makes the Electrolyse Automatique 22kuv Electrolysis Machine so special.
- Out of all of the home-electrolysis systems available today, this machine is easily one of the most powerful and most intense machines available. In fact, this machine can put out nearly 22,000 kuV! Keep in mind, this machine is a machine that was once, and may still be, the machine of choice for numerous hair removal salons.
- The entire machine is fully customizable to ensure the success of your personal procedure or multiple other people.
- What makes this machine one of the most unique machines on the market is that it approaches the entire procedure in a new way. Through elongating the time from of the electricity surge, the user will experience less discomfort or pain during the procedure.
- Another quite impressive feature of the machine is the foot pedal that comes with every machine. The purpose of this foot pedal is to provide the user with complete accuracy before releasing any electrical surges.
Aavexx 600 Dual Function Blend-Tone Transdermal and Conventional Electrolysis Machine
No products found.
No products found.
If you are seeking the king of the home electrolysis machine department, look no further than the Aavexx 600 Dual Function Blend-Tone Transdermal and Conventional Electrolysis Machine. Like that of the Electrolyse Automatique, the Aavexx 600 is one of the most powerful and intense machines available on the market. In fact, the Aavexx could be considered even more powerful than its competition. The Aavexx 600 has been crowned one of the best electrolysis machines by numerous professionals as it has quickly become to number one choice for hair removal salons. This fully customizable machine is, without question, your best option when it comes to any home electrolysis machine. With the quality of the machine in mind, one can expect nearly $1000 for the entire product, which is significantly greater than hiring an individual to perform the procedure.
Built to last for years, the Aavexx 600 revolutionized the industry, making this product quite exciting. Without further ado, let’s look at what makes this product so unique and so powerful.
- The Aavexx 600 works completely different than any other electrolysis machine. It works by utilizing clips that are uniquely placed on the desired areas, making this a needle-free machine. If you are not a fan of needles, this is most likely the best machine for you.
- The machine itself is built for salon uses. This machine will easily accomplish any electrolysis procedure; however, it is not worth buying for a one-time use. Many reviewers and professionals suggest only to buy this product if you are planning on using it for multiple times or have friends that are interested in utilizing the machine as well.
- Like that of the Electrolyse Automatique, this machine comes with a handy foot pedal to help with the accuracy of the procedure. With a free-hand, one can take their time and ensure the most precise electrolysis at-home procedure.
- One of reviewer’s most favorite part about the Aavexx 600 is that the product comes with a 1-year money-back guarantee. Many companies in this industry will not offer this benefit so the fact that Aavexx does makes it stand out even more.
VERSEO EGLIDE HOME ELECTROLYSIS
This home hair removal electrolysis machine from Verseo is best known for being effective and efficient when used. It contains a hair removal roller that makes it quick, easy and safe to utilize. Thought it does not come cheap, the price is worth it. So, does the Eglide Electrolysis hair at home removal system work? Our answer is a big yes. Here are more reasons why we believe so.
This electrolysis hair removal home kit is best for fine unwanted hair. Especially, for the facial hair.
This at-home electrolysis machine features a control panel that allows the user to adjust the intensity. Its shape as a roller also makes it very user-friendly.
What is the Best Home Electrolysis Machine?
So, what are the best electrolysis machine out there for home use? Out of the wide variety of home electrolysis machines available today, these three machines stand out as the best of the best. Now, you might be asking yourself, what machine is the best one for you? The reality is, unless you are planning on doing small procedures, it might be worth purchasing the Electrolyse Automatique and the Aavexx 600. These two powerful machines are the go-to choices for salon professionals – and should be your go-to choose too. Unless you are planning on doing a professional procedure at the salon, the top-rated home electrolysis machine, without question, the Aavexx 600.
Last update on 2022-01-29 at 04:24 / Affiliate links / Images from Amazon Product Advertising API